We are edging ever closer to leaving the EU, but leaving leaving needs to deliver on the referendum result in 2016. We need a full Brexit. What is full Brexit?
- Control of our own laws: An end to Brussels dictating to UK courts. We will not have truly left if we do not have control of our own laws.
- Certainty: Detail provided wherever possible. The government will put the final deal that is agreed between the UK and EU to a vote in both Houses of Parliament.
- Strengthen the Union: As powers are repatriated back to Westminster, we will make sure that no barriers exist to living and doing business within our union.
- Control immigration: The message from the public before and after the campaign was clear: Brexit must mean control of the number of people who come to the UK from Europe.
- Rights for EU nationals: The UK has told other EU leaders that EU nationals here get the certainty, as long as they is returned to British citizens in Europe.